Founded in 2000, the ICBA is the second largest independent group of Trade Credit Insurance Brokers in the world.
Our purpose? To find the best Broker in each country so clients can benefit from a truly global- meets- local service regardless of their location and the country they’re considering exporting to. ICBA Broker Partners are chosen because they are top ranking in their country, more often than not, the business owner. Broker Partners must demonstrate their strong local relationships with the Senior Risk Underwriters and wholeheartedly embrace the ICBA philosophy of working together as one team.
We’re light on bureaucracy, high on team work.
The ICBA team comprises open minded people with expertise in their countries – willingly giving their knowledge and exchanging experiences to benefit clients.
We now have 50 Broker Partner countries in 5 continents. 900 Brokers providing Trade Credit and Political Risk Insurance solutions plus other relevant business services. We also have 18 correspondents in additional countries.
When the ICBA formed in 2000, the powerhouses of trade were 5 big European countries. Today the biggest trade footprint is in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. Two thirds of ICBA Partners are outside Europe, working in established and emerging markets.
There are significant exporting opportunities for businesses to export but the lack of grass roots local knowledge and market conditions in the country under consideration can mean decisions are delayed or taken based on an incomplete picture. ICBA Broker Partners are best placed to provide accurate and up to date intelligence and market research for clients. On the strength of this, a client can make well informed decisions and be supported by a Trade Credit Insurance Policy that underpins export plans.
Time and time again the ICBA proves itself to be the leading expert in the market. ICBA specializes in the Trade Credit Insurance sector. It has the highest level of knowledge; it understands from the perspective of the Underwriter the need to tailor Trade Credit Insurance for each market, each country. It thinks outside the box.
The ICBA remains a giant in the arena of Trade Credit Insurance. We live in a world where people are increasingly being replaced by machines but there will always be a need for people to solve problems, to discuss opportunities and to listen. We have that expertise and that listening ear.
IRC India Risk Management Services Private Limited.
- Established in April 2010.
- To support the development and growth of Receivable Management best practices along with Trade Credit Insurance products in India.
- Provides global technical knowledge and risk management best practices due to the Technology and technical outsourcing agreements with large multinational brokers in India and abroad with the likes of International Credit Broker Alliance (www.icba.com )
ONLY ENTITY IN INDIA with
- Intensive experience of setting up Receivable management department from scratch for many mid and small corporates.
- Set up a completely new Trade Credit business vertical within an insurance company.
- Extensive experience of training people in sales, limit underwriting and commercial underwriting of various Global Credit insurance companies.
- Have a technology platform to support complete credit management operations of multiple countries, multiple locations and multiple division structures.
- Pioneers in risk management and consultancy business.
- Experience of more than 30 years.
- Represent the only set of professionals in India who have extensive hands-on-experience of
- Global credit insurance and
- Re-insurance underwriting principles and practices.
- Constantly upgrading their knowledge base through its global association with
- Business information providers and
- Best of the recovery agencies around the globe.